Invitation for Registration on the Consultant Database
The Urban Development Corporation (UDCORP) under its mandate of encouraging and assisting Local Authorities in planning urban growth and development as well as improving the standards of living of general populace of Zimbabwe through the development of proper housing and related infrastructure seeks the services of a Civil Engineer to support creation of different spatial development plans.
The Consultant should have the capacity to deliver the following:
- Analysing soil test results to carry out feasibility studies for proposed land use
- Providing technical advice on engineering related issues
- Evaluating transportation links
- Designing roads infrastructure, storm water drainage systems, water distribution systems and sewage collection and treatment systems
The Consultant must have the following experience and skills:
- Civil Engineering degree from a reputable institution
- Must be a Member of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers
- A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in large-scale water, wastewater and roads infrastructure design
- Ability to work well with a multidisciplinary team.
Submission of Applications and closing date
Suitable Candidates are required to submit an Expression of Interest including the following: Curriculum Vitae and at least 2 referees who can vouch for the quality of previous work. Please send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 March 2020, at 1600hrs with heading: DEVELOPMENT PLAN PROJECTS – CIVIL ENGINEER.
NB: Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short listed candidates.