Invitation for Registration on the Consultant Database
The Urban Development Corporation (UDCORP) under its mandate of encouraging and assisting Local Authorities in planning urban growth and development as well as improving the standards of living of general populace of Zimbabwe through the development of proper housing and related infrastructure seeks the services of a Registered Land Surveyor to support creation of different spatial development plans.
The Consultant should have the capacity to deliver the following:
- Producing digital survey data using existing software packages
- Stamping all legal descriptions and maps per Local and State regulations
- Producing base maps / topographical maps
The Consultant must have the following experience and skills:
- 7 years working experience.
- Knowledge of Master Planning Development.
- Degree in Land Surveying or any other related programme.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
Submission of Applications and closing date
Suitable Candidates are required to submit an Expression of Interest including the following: Curriculum Vitae and at least 2 referees who can vouch for the quality of your previous work. Please send by email to email@example.com on or before 30 March 2020, at 1600hrs with heading: DEVELOPMENT PLAN PROJECTS – LAND SURVEYOR.
NB: Please note that whilst all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply. Please further note that although we value all applications, we unfortunately can only respond to short listed candidates.