Reporting to the Audit Assurance Executive
- Lead client audit engagements which include; planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits and ensure the production of high quality work.
- Plan audit assignments in conformance with the requirements of auditing standards and practices and ensure they are completed within budget.
- Review audit findings and draft management letters which are supported by appropriate audit evidence and value adding recommendations.
- Review financial statements for conformance with accounting standards.
- Review subordinates work.
- Coach, motivate and train junior staff.
Qualification & Attributes
- ACCA, CA (z) having undergone articled clerkship.
- Proficient in auditing and accounting standards.
- Registration with the PAAB as Registered Public Auditor with a valid practicing certificate or eligibility to register.
- At least 2 years’ experience post qualification experience.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Computer literacy in audit software, Microsoft Word, Excel and working knowledge in accounting software. Knowledge in the use of CaseWare is desirable.
- Willing to travel within Zimbabwe regularly.
- Experience in Public Sector auditing and accounting will be an added advantage.
Interested individuals should submit Applications and detailed CV and with traceable references to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 October 2021.
Emails should clearly state the position applied for in the subject line.